Category: Animal Feed - Welfare
ADCLAY® is registered under no. E 563 as a technological additive, within the binders, anti-caking agents and coagulants group.
The main characteristics that define the properties of ADLCAY® (E 563) are:
- High absorption and adsorption capacity, making it optimal for the manufacture of animal feeds.
- High specific surface which favours interaction of the product with the rest of feed components.
- Moderate cation exchange capacity that guarantees that the presence of sepiolitic clay does not interfere with other components (vitamins, drugs or trace elements).
- Increases feed hardness and durability.
- Improves fluidisation during production.
- Less mechanical requirements, resulting in energy savings.
- Facilitates obtaining a homogeneous mixture.
- Reinforces the absorption of nutrients.
- Improves animal welfare.
20 kg bags.