MYTA sells a specific range of products based on sepiolite clay for the animal feed market. All our products for this sector are registered in the European Union under no. E 563.
The range complies with European regulations regarding undesirable substances and the presence of dioxins and PCBs in animal feed and is certified on FAMI-QS.
Including our additive in animal feeds provides the following benefits:
- Granulation in feed manufacture.
- Increased durability of feed granules.
- Binder, anti-caking agent, coagulant additive.
- Improved fluidisation in meal-type compound feeds.
- Excipient when making pre-mixes and correctors.
- Improves nutritional levels by slowing intestinal transit.
- Sneezing, a runny nose, itchy skin and red eyes are all symptoms of allergy. According to the University of Valencia, between 15% and 30% of people […]
- In summer, with the hot weather it is important to pay attention to your cat wellbeing. One of the key issues is to guarantee a right […]
- In intensive pig farming, feed efficiency and profitability are two key terms. Feed represents the most important fraction of production costs (between 65-75%). Therefore, good nutrition […]