MYTA sells a specific range of products based on sepiolite clay for the animal feed market. All our products for this sector are registered in the European Union under no. E 563.
The range complies with European regulations regarding undesirable substances and the presence of dioxins and PCBs in animal feed and is certified on FAMI-QS.
Including our additive in animal feeds provides the following benefits:
- Granulation in feed manufacture.
- Increased durability of feed granules.
- Binder, anti-caking agent, coagulant additive.
- Improved fluidisation in meal-type compound feeds.
- Excipient when making pre-mixes and correctors.
- Improves nutritional levels by slowing intestinal transit.
- They are smart, astute, and affectionate (in their own way). More and more people choose to welcome a cat into their homes. And they really are […]
- Sneezing, a runny nose, itchy skin and red eyes are all symptoms of allergy. According to the University of Valencia, between 15% and 30% of people […]
- In summer, with the hot weather it is important to pay attention to your cat wellbeing. One of the key issues is to guarantee a right […]