MYTA sells a specific range of products based on sepiolite clay for the animal feed market. All our products for this sector are registered in the European Union under no. E 563.
The range complies with European regulations regarding undesirable substances and the presence of dioxins and PCBs in animal feed and is certified on FAMI-QS.
Including our additive in animal feeds provides the following benefits:
- Granulation in feed manufacture.
- Increased durability of feed granules.
- Binder, anti-caking agent, coagulant additive.
- Improved fluidisation in meal-type compound feeds.
- Excipient when making pre-mixes and correctors.
- Improves nutritional levels by slowing intestinal transit.
- Livestock production has known a radical progress due to the good management, the improvement of the nutrition and improvements in animal welfare. However, limiting factors may […]
- Thank you for sharing photos of your kittens:
- January has brought a whole lot of snow to our Orera processing plant. Workers, shovel loaders and trucks combine work with picturesque snowy scenes.